Loading...

Monday, 16 April 2012

NAIJA'S NEW HIP HOP SENSATION LOCKING FRANCE AND EUROPE DOWN! EXCLUSIVE FB CHAT HERE ONLY!

Kako d Chameleon Lord
HE IS YOUNG. HE IS SAVVY. HE SPEAKS HIS MIND. HIS TALENT IS UNDENIABLE. HIS NAME IS KAKO D CHAMELEON. OFFICIALLY, makanaija STARTS THE COUNTDOWN OF HIS FORTHCOMING NEW ALBUM (DETAILS BELOW!)
WE HAD AN EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK INTERVIEW WITH HIM FROM EUROPE AND HERE IS THE JUICY CHAT...





Ummm!!!! Maybe You Should Tell ME a Little BIT more About That!....?
My ALBUM DROP THIS Month BY GODS GRACE§
It Has 11Tracks On IT§

see the blog:makanaija.blogspot.com
we do exclusives and breaking news....still free

When did You start This.....?

just last month...but traffic has been crazy

And How Long Do you think You Can Run This?

Till d end f time...

2pac!

lol
Makanaija.means all abt naija. till d end f time man
...
Lol

You Created That! Thats why You Say That! lol!
but Its Cool Though!

for real.aint no letting up. hussle on,u kn.everyday

Thats what life Is About!

yh, u kn. so whereva u holdin it up.lets hav d pics n storylines as nterview.lets blow the shit up ova here...ur market is stll down here u kn

wOrd!

so just inbox it or send it to odegay2k4u@yahoo.com
r u on bb?

No! I am not On that!
I use My Lap T§
yOU CAN sTaRT wIth THE NAME of MY ALBUM!

A.JUST SEND ME THE MATERALS U NEED TO BLAST TO THE EMAIL

EcLeCtIc 147! now You Are the 1st to know THAT§
KAKO De ChaMeLeoN LORD§

lol
yh.like dat
frst to know
rght on makanaja

Thats RIGHT§ 1st
All songs Written and Composed By ME§

ECLECTIC 147! LOVE DAT
HOW MANY TRACKS.WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT TO HEAR?

mIXed and Mastered In FRANCE,PARIS§ 11 Tracks! HIP-HOP,R and B,DANCE HALL,SOUL,....
pRoDuced By Jo JaM In FRANCE,X from NIGERIA,FRENCH TAILOY In FRANCE,and....
I have got some TRacks On you-tube! like MY NATURE By KAKO De ChaMeLeoN LORD,and I MEAN IT§
My Own Lebel Is CaLLed....De ChaMeLeoN RecOrDs§
MY NUMBER 1 ROLE MODEL Is De ChaMeLeoN§
Because Of Its NATURE§
Are We Getting sTarted Or NOT?

ride on!
zion is listening!

lol!
wOrd!
GeT My Inspiration From My PasT,the Moment,and The FUTURE§
I listen to BOB,2PAC,FELA,ASA,Lil wayne,TRACY ChapMAN,and 2FACE IDIBIA§
2FACE Is Part Of My Music Life Today!

wow

TRUE§
He Made ME Realise My Spiritual ParT wHEn It Comes To FRee style
Lil wayne Inspired My Crazy Part!
Tracy Chapman Inspired My Intelligent Part!

lol
what f chicks? datin?

2pac Inspired that Part! and FELA Inspired ME to Speak OUT What ever I feel Its Wrong In My Own World!
1Thing I dONT taKE very serious are....the Ladies! am sOrry!
but thats TRUE§

wow
money over bitches?
Today

I dont see It that way! I just dont Have enough time for them!

LOL
SO WHATS YOUR PLAN FOR THE FUTURE?
COMING HOME ANYTIME SOON?

My PLAN Is to Have 1 Of the BIGGEST MUSIC STUDIO In NIGERIA,Be The Most Successful 1 In My Own World!....De ChaMeLeoN WORLD
BE WEIRD,BE CRAZY,BE WISE,....and BE RICH§
I will Like To come and Launch My ALBUM In NIGERIA after I do that Here!....sO,yeah! I guess I will Be!

2 comments:

  1. i heard you where once engaged, how true is that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! False!!!....but I am Now ;-)....

      Delete