Loading...

Thursday, 19 April 2012

SHOCKER! BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS KIDNAPPED AND BEHEADED...BY FELLOW ACTORS!

Meenakshi Thapar
A young Bollywood actress, Meenakshi Thapar, was allegedly kidnapped and later beheaded by two actors in an attempt to extort 1,500,000 Rupees.

Thapar, 26, appeared in the Indian horror film “404″ where she met two aspiring actors who reportedly killed her on the set of her new movie “Heroine,” The Telegraph reports.
“Amit Jaiswal, 36, and his lover Preeti Surin, allegedly decided to kidnap Ms. Thapar after listening to her boast about her family’s wealth and status in Dehra Dun, in the Himalayan foothills of northern India.”
The Telegraph states that the two actors invited her on a trip with them to Gorakhpur — a small town close to India’s border with Nepal — where they held her hostage and demanded 1,500,000 Rupees from Thapar’s parents.
Although her mother paid 60,000 Rupees, Thapar was killed shortly after.
“She was strangled to death, beheaded, and her body was dumped at two different sites as her killers made their way back to Mumbai. Her torso was dumped in a water tank and her head thrown out of the bus window in a bag on the road to Mumbai,” The Telegraph writes.
Jaiswal and Surin were caught and reportedly confessed to the murder.

9 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Great work!

    Here is my blog: affordable appliance repair tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book marked it for later!

    Also visit my web blog :: search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the good effort.


    my website; work from home businesses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    My blog ... best appliance repair Riverview arround

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: sameday service appliance repair Safety Harbor FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, its pleasant paragraph about media print, we all be aware of media is
    a wonderful source of facts.

    Also visit my blog post :: washer and dryer appliance repair Clearwater FL

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire neighborhood might be grateful to you.

    my blog - appliance repair Dunedin FL same day service FL

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are really a excellent webmaster. The website
    loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that
    you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a great process in this matter!


    Have a look at my web-site: nonprofit debt management program

    ReplyDelete
  9. great put up, very informative. I wonder why the other
    experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing.

    I'm confident, you have a great readers' base already!



    Also visit my web site: apply business credit card

    ReplyDelete